Botanical Supplements

1kg Finely Shredded Mimosa Hostilis Inner Root Bark MHRB USA Vendor

1kg Finely Shredded Mimosa Hostilis Inner Root Bark MHRB USA Vendor

1kg Finely Shredded Mimosa Hostilis Inner Root Bark MHRB USA Vendor   1kg Finely Shredded Mimosa Hostilis Inner Root Bark MHRB USA Vendor

1kg finely shredded Mimosa Hostilis inner root bark from Bahia, Brazil. Our shredded bark contains about 70% weight powder and the other 30% is shredded fibers. Long time vendor of high quality bark, we harvest very mature trees (only 30 years plus) and powder our own root bark in USA to ensure quality and freshness. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns. The item "1kg Finely Shredded Mimosa Hostilis Inner Root Bark MHRB USA Vendor" is in sale since Wednesday, August 1, 2018.

This item is in the category "Health & Beauty\Vitamins & Dietary Supplements\Herbs & Botanicals". The seller is "bestpro500-1" and is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This item can be shipped to United States.
  • Formulation: Powder
  • Brand: Unbranded

1kg Finely Shredded Mimosa Hostilis Inner Root Bark MHRB USA Vendor   1kg Finely Shredded Mimosa Hostilis Inner Root Bark MHRB USA Vendor